Gulfstream Air Charter staff is ready to assist customers in completing the forms for renewal, extension, and initial Cuban passports and for Cuban entry visas. Gulfstream also can assist with invitation letters and other formalities that might be necessary for your travel to Cuba.

New Passport - Extensions - Qualification

For passport application, the previous expired passport is required. If you do not have it, you must present an original birth certificate.

Two photos 2 X 2 are required.

Visa PE-11 (For people who were born in Cuba and emigrated before 1970)

A copy of the U.S. passport is required, two photos 2 X 2.

You need proof that you left Cuba before December 31, 1970.

First U.S. passport, renewal of a minor's passport or first time adult passport.

This section applies to:

  • This is the first time the customer is applying for a U.S. Passport.
  • The customer’s previous passport was issued more than 15 years ago.
  • The customer is renewing a passport that was issued when he or she was 15 years old or younger.

If none of these circumstances apply, the customer may renew a passport by clicking Renew a Passport.

If the passport is lost or stolen, please check Lost or Stolen Passport.


The customers, whose circumstances are bulleted above, must provide:

  • Proof of Citizenship. (U.S. Birth Certificate, Report of Birth Abroad or Certificate of Naturalization.) Original and one (1) copy
  • One recent 2 inch by 2 inch (5 cm x 5 cm) color photo with a white background. Make sure that the pictures comply with the requirements.
    Important: If your picture does not comply with the requirements your application will not be accepted and you will have to start the process again.
  • Completed passport application Form DS-11.
  • Documentation supporting any amendment to biographic information. Original and one (1) copy.
  • $135 in U.S. dollars (USD) or Cuban Convertible Pesos (CUC) for adults and $105 in U.S. dollars (USD) or Cuban Convertible Pesos (CUC) for minors (cash only; checks or credit cards are not accepted).
Additional requirements for minors under 16 years old
  • Original U.S. birth certificate from the State Vital Records or Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) of the minor. Original and one (1) copy.
  • Valid picture ID for both parents (passport, Cuban carnet, driver license, etc). Original and one (1) copy.
  • Minor must be present.
  • Both parents must appear in person at the time of application. If one or both parents cannot be present the day the minor is applying for the passport, please read the information provided on this link.

Note: The Consular Officer may request additional documentation, evolutionary photos, and/or other requirements not mentioned on the website, before approving a passport.

Gulfstream staff is ready to assist you with your application.

We will help you fill out the forms for renewal, extensions, initial Cuban passport, visas, invitation letters and other formalities that might be necessary for your travel to Cuba