Castillo de los Tres Reyes Magos del Morro, named after the three biblical Magi, is a fortress guarding the entrance to Havana bay in Havana, Cuba.
AREA: 728.26 km2 (281.18 sq mi)
El Capitolio, or National Capitol Building in Havana, Cuba, was the seat of government in Cuba until after the Cuban Revolution in 1959, and is now home to the Cuban Academy of Sciences.
Playa La Boca (or La Boca beach) is a small seaside village 5 km from Trinidad. Boasts a beach, a small restaurant and bar, a couple of snack counters, fishing boats and fishermen.
Parque Agramonte with equestrian statue of Ignacio Agramonte hero of Cuban war of independence against Spain.
AREA: 1,106 km2 (427 sq mi)
Camaguey's Historic Centre considered the largest as well as the best preserved on the island has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Playa dos Cocos, crystal waters, spectacular sea beds and fine, white sands, combined with region's rich and diverse flora and fauna, make this a true paradise on earth.
Don Quijote Y Sancho Panza Statue at Don Quixote Park
AREA: 528/km2 (1,370/sq mi)
The Club Amigo Atlantico Guardalavaca Hotel & Villas in Holguin is a tropical complex located directly on Guardalavaca Beach, approximately 75 km from the airport.
One of the best places in the world for water sports, Cuba is an island paradise blessed with calm, clear water and spectacular scenery, both above and beneath the sea. This beautiful pic shows Playa Esmeralda, Guardalavaca, Holguin.
Parque Vidal is a park located in the center of Santa Clara, Cuba, that covers an entire square block. In the middle of it, the Glorieta (gazebo) erected in 1911 still serves for public concerts.
AREA:514 km2 (198 sq mi)
Santa Clara was the site of the last battle in the Cuban Revolution in late 1958. There were two guerrilla columns that attacked the city, one led by Ernesto Che Guevara and the other led by Camilo Cienfuegos.
The Tren Blindado is a national monument, memorial park, and museum of the Cuban Revolution, located in the city of Santa Clara, Cuba.